Boutine LA Review For The Girl Who Squats

Again another swimwear company I found on Instagram! Boutine Los Angeles.
They have the most sexiest booty revealing bottoms I have ever seen, they are perfect for the beach and those who squat. It took 3 weeks to arrive to me in Australia and it came in a small package, tiny enough to fit inside my mail box - thank goodness (we all know how much I hate going to the post office every week)


Unwrapping it I thought to myself "Shit these are tiny, there is no way they are going to fit". When I put them on the first time they were honestly too tight, but I stretched them out a little bit and managed to squeeze into them. I ordered a small. I measured myself and converted the inches back to cm to get the sizing right but I still managed to screw it up. Brazilian bottoms ladies are a size small than you usually are - it's a rookie mistake. 


So i've ordered myself the grey ones in the next size up so I won't have to squeeze into them (hopefully). This brand is perfect for petite girls who work out. I can't wait to start squatting so I can look like the girls that @boutinela share on their instagram! 


Here's my tiny hiney, i've got about 4 other tabs open on how to do squats to improve your booty haha! wish me luck!

These are the ones i've got already modelled by the beautiful @alvaromoser on Instagram

These are the grey ones that i've ordered, I think, being modelled by the beautiful @Hannahmunck on Instagram 

Seriously guys, go check out their instagram here and prepare your mind to be blown. Then head to their online store and order yourself you push forward motivation for summer down under! 




Ask questions below and i'll reply ASAP or you can email me at sbikinisanonymous@gmail.com



5 comments:

  1. Hi Maddy! Im planning on ordering a pair of the classic boutinela bottoms but im worried about the sizing! Im from the UK and take a size 8 underwear but have a similar body to yours.I was going to order them in Medium? just because i was worried they might be too small! what would you recommend ? I've emailed the company but have had no response so any feed back would be wonderful! Thankyou. Nicole xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maddy! Im planning on ordering a pair of the classic boutinela bottoms but im worried about the sizing! Im from the UK and take a size 8 underwear but have a similar body to yours.I was going to order them in Medium? just because i was worried they might be too small! what would you recommend ? I've emailed the company but have had no response so any feed back would be wonderful! Thankyou. Nicole xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maddy! Im planning on ordering a pair of the classic boutinela bottoms but im worried about the sizing! Im from the UK and take a size 8 underwear but have a similar body to yours.I was going to order them in Medium? just because i was worried they might be too small! what would you recommend ? I've emailed the company but have had no response so any feed back would be wonderful! Thankyou. Nicole xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Nicole!
      I had the same issue. When I ordered the small they dug into the tops of my hips and gave me too much of a muffin top. I would go the medium for anyone who wasn't s tiny size 6. With some asos clothing I'm a size 6-8 so I think you should be right :) my motto is - if in doubt with tiny bottoms, size up!
      Hope that helps!

      Delete
  4. Hi Maddy
    Im looking at buying a boutine la bikini top and was wondering if you had brought one and if you found them supportive?

    ReplyDelete

Kind words only, this is a positive blog. Negative comments get automatically removed before the owner reads them so don't waste your time :)