I'm a Kokoh 'Kini Babe. Kokoh Bikini Review

So after 4 days of waiting my Kokoh Bikini finally arrived! 


It came in seriously cute packaging with the logo alllll over it! 

I was so excited to get it out of the packaging that I took this photo sitting at a set of traffic lights, thanks to the truck driver next to me so I could take the photo without the sun shining in my eyes. Don't worry, I wasn't driving, I was a passenger!
It gave me some seriously booty.


the LABEL
 KOKOH bikini is persuaded by that constant nagging of Mother Nature, she is always at us! “surf here” ”travel there” ”see this” so naturally, we do what she says. She is, after all Mother Nature!

KOKOH bikini is for women who listen to lifes calling, they embrace the “YOLO” within, let their hair down, and are ahead of the pack. They write their own story, and play by their own rules.KOKOH is all for the sisterhood, all for finding yourself, and getting lost in adventure along the way.
KOKOH bikini boasts high quality cheeky cuts, sold as separates (we’re all perfectly unique, right?) and as a bonus, they’re reversible!
KOKOH bikini is in LOVE with the OCEAN


the DESIGNER
Kendall Layt owner/designer of KOKOH bikini was born and raised on the South East Coast of Australia. Her weekends were spent salty and sun drenched on the quiet beaches the South Coast has on offer - by the age of 15, inevitably, Kendall was drawn towards surfing.
After finishing High School, Kendall spent her summers' on the South Coast teaching at a local surf school, and her winters' were spent chasing waves and warmth - living the ultimate endless summer - and life in a bikini!
Throughout her travels, Kendall has ventured far and wide - battling the crowds on the Gold Coast's Super Bank, Surfing remote beach breaks in Western Australia, living and learning the lingo with locals on the Bukit Peninsula in Bali, as well as exploring secret breaks throughout Java and Sumbawa. Her travels don't stop there - the list goes on to include Europe, California, the Middle East, the Maldives and Morocco!
At the beginning of 2013, Kendall brought the long lived dream of KOKOH bikini to life! Inspired by her journeys and love of the ocean, along with a creative mind and eye, Kendall aspires to create functional bikinis for coastal cruising, sun lovers! 

I would kill to own one of these in every colour, but they're so expensive I'll be saving for such a long time they'll be sold out by the time I can save all the money for them.


Check out their facebook page here
and their instagram page here

I even got featured on their instagram, view my photo here :) I could have cried I was so excited!



Comment below if you have any questions or email me at bikinisanonymous@gmail.com




5 comments:

  1. Hey :) how long has the condition of your kokohbikini lasted for? Does the colour fade over time? I've been wanting to purchase one for a while but as I am in the water 24/7 in the summer I'm worried the bikini won't last long. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey!
      They still look brand new! Got colour wear kokoh is my fav

      Delete

Kind words only, this is a positive blog. Negative comments get automatically removed before the owner reads them so don't waste your time :)