Midori Bikinis Review





I recently ordered a set of Midori Bikinis , it was really difficult to place this order. It took 3 attempts and it still didn't work properly and I had to contact them for support.

The website had taken months to restock in smaller sizes, when i finally got through to placing the items in my cart, I ordered a small in the Mau Loa in the top and bottom of the Caico (I'd been in love with it for months). The website crashed when i filled out my paypal details for payment options.
It took hours for the website to be back up and running, so reselected my items and paid. The confirmation email came through but the sizes were incorrect.

I emailed the girls back and let them know what happened. I know for certain that I selected my sizes as I doubled checked them! they replied back and let me know that they always check their emails before sending orders out. They told me for my size I was better getting a medium in the bottoms, so I did.






O U R     L I N E
MIDORI BIKINIS  was founded on our belief that a small piece of material shouldn't cost a fortune. We strive to set ourselves apart from small, expensive 
boutiques through our commitment to seriously competitive prices. From the Kailua Classic to the Whale Tale we have multiple styles that adhere to a variety of body types,allowing you to boldly flaunt your bikini bod wherever you go. Inspired by and designed on the islands, our styles are made to be worn daily. Having been produced in Brazil from Extra Life Lycra; a material 10x more resistant to fading and losing its shape than your average swimwear material, our pieces will withstand any adventure you set out on, from the beaches of Hawai'i nei to the coast of Australia and everywhere in between.
M I S S I O N

To provide unique and affordable swimwear options to women worldwide while employing the highest standard of customer service and intimacy.
V I S I O N
Our vision is to continuously adapt to the needs of our customers by thoroughly listening to every opinion and regarding opinions that suggest change not as criticism but as opportunities to improve. In doing so, we aim to lead the swimwear industry in creating designs that stand out among all others, becoming the one stop shop for Brazilian cuts in the US.
V A L U E S
As a company, we believe in the notion that sincere Aloha, honesty, and integrity are the most valued characteristics of any business. As such, our highest priorities are customer intimacy, staying true to our promise of high quality, and refusing to give in to the unethical world of overpriced retailing.

The bottoms were a little big on me but it's not a bad fit. The top came with horrible padding that i've removed. The padding didn't fit around my breast so i took it out, now it fits heaps better! I've got padding from other swimmers and sports bras that i'll put in there closer to summer. 
Both pieces cost $34 each and shipping cost an additional $25 for international shipping. 

M A U    L O A    T O P S
Halter top featuring three back straps designed to provide all day comparability. New & improved with soft, removable padding. 
Please note that the pattern positioning of each piece will vary so that no piece will look exactly the same; each will be unique in its own way. Differences in screen resolution may also result in colors appearing lighter, darker, duller, or brighter. 
M A D E    W/   L O V E
  • Made of the highest-quality Invista® LYCRA from Brazil
  • 85% Polyamide, 15% Spandex
T I P S   +    C A R E
  • Hand wash cold, inside out, do not use bleach
  • Rinse in cold water after use
  • Line dry or dry flat. Do not wring, twist or iron.
You must agree to the terms and conditions of purchasing to continue through the check out, it's a good idea but irritating too. 


I will be purchasing from Midori Bikinis again in the future because I LOVE their products even though I had difficulty ordering them.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind words only, this is a positive blog. Negative comments get automatically removed before the owner reads them so don't waste your time :)