Aussie Tush For Australian Bums


I've been so busy lately and neglecting my blog that here is an early update - Just for you Jess Anderson, for your love and support of my blog, love you girl! :)

Aussie Tush is a newly found FAVOURITE instagram shop of mine. This is a part of their blub on the website;

AUSSIE TUSH WAS BORN IN 2014, FROM THE DESIRE TO BRING FAB FITTING AND SEXY BIKINI BOTTOMS FROM AROUND THE WORLD TO OUR BEACHES. GROWING UP IN SYDNEY, A BEACH BUM AT HEART, OUR FOUNDER WAS ALWAYS LOOKING FOR SOMETHING A LITTLE MORE RISKY AND DARING TO WEAR TO THE BEACH, UNABLE TO FIND ANYTHING, THE DESIRE WAS BORN TO BRING BRAZILIAN AND HAWAIIAN INFLUENCED BIKINI BOTTOMS TO AUSTRALIA. 

WE ARE LOCATED ON SYDNEY'S NORTHERN BEACHES IN AUSTRALIA AND LOVE THE IDEA OF YOUNG WOMEN EVERYWHERE FEELING SEXY WHEN THEY ARE AT THE BEACH, FLAUNT WHAT YOU'VE GOT!!

STAY FIT, HEALTHY AND ENJOY LIFE!

AUSSIE TUSH XOXO

I received the cutest gift from them this morning :)
It was express posted out on Friday afternoon and It rocked up on my door step at lunch time today, Monday.


wrapped up in baby blue tissue paper was two pairs of their gorgeous bikini bottoms,

you can read my review here

you can read my review here 

Aussie Tush has some beautiful photos on their website and their instagram, Which is where I sourced these images from. I'm yet to take photos of them myself. seriously to die for bikinis
I'm so glad that Aussie Tush brought these babies to Australia, it means that shipping for all us girls down under is so much more reasonable instead of getting it in from the states ourselves. And since they are located in Sydney that's a bigger bonus for me living a few hours away, for express shipping I only have to wait 24 hours or so!

here is the link to their instagram page <3
and here is the link to their facebook page <3

Stay tuned for more photos!




2 comments:

Kind words only, this is a positive blog. Negative comments get automatically removed before the owner reads them so don't waste your time :)