Aussie Tush San Lorenzo Bikinis Review




I have the I dream of Eden white ruffle halter which you can get here for $55 and pay $12 shipping to get to Australia and the White Pink Garden Bow Back Bottoms which you can get from Aussie Tush here for $59.90 and not have to wait for international shipping if you live in Aus.


It must just be how I feel today but again I really don't like the way my bum cheeks look in a Brazilian cut. But my boyfriend says they look good, so they must!
The top is made from 91% Nylon and 9% Spandex so they don't feel like normal swimmers but rather like clothing instead. And the bottoms are made from 80% Polyamide and 20% Spandex.


I think the white material makes me look even whiter than I am! I wear the Medium in both top and bottoms in San Lorenzo Bikinis just because they are so small. I nearly died when I opened the packet to see how tiny the top was, but luckily it covers a little more than just my nipples.

here is the link to their beautiful instagram profile.



San Lorenzo Bikini Sizing
(THESE RUN A SIZE SMALLER THAN YOUR AVERAGE BIKINI SO PLEASE CHECK YOUR MEASUREMENTS WITH THE SIZE CHART) I cannot express this enough!
 Bow Back Tops:  Small  (A Cup)  Medium (B Cup)  Large (C Cup) XLarge (D Cup)

BOW BACK BRIEF
Small - runs like an extra small
Medium - runs like a Small
Large - runs like a medium/ petite large
XLarge - runs like a large
BOW BACK
S
M
L
 XL
WIDTH OF BAND
25”
26”
27”
 28"
MAX STRETCH
27”
28”
30”
 31"
RISE
5.5”
6”
6.5”
 6.5"
WIDTH OF MIDDLE BACK
2.25”
2.5″
2.5″
 2.5"
REVERSIBLE THONG / BRAIDED REVERSIBLE THONG/BRAIDED HIPSTER STRAP 
S
M
L

WIDTH OF BAND
26”
27”
28”

MAX STRETCH
28”
29”
30”

RISE
6”
6.25”
6.5”

WIDTH OF MIDDLE BACK
4”
4″
4.25″



Let me know what you guys think of this one!

love

xx

3 comments:

Kind words only, this is a positive blog. Negative comments get automatically removed before the owner reads them so don't waste your time :)