RH Swimwear Review

As per my previous post on RH Swimwear which you can read here i've finally gotten around to posting a review on the bikini I have!



 I ordered the mint bouquet bandeau  in a small and the pastel pink tie bottoms in an extra small.
The top is priced at a very reasonable $45 and the bottoms are $35. That's cheaper than a Billabong bikini!



With this one i'm going to hand wash it and not even risk putting it in a lingerie bag in the machine.


the mint bouquet bandeau really felt light to me, not as supportive as I hoped, but comfortable none of the less. I don't think I would be comfortable taking the detachable straps off so it makes for a cute halter neck top. 


I spent a little time outside behind my apartment block this afternoon sunbaking and trying to get a tan. Monty took this as his chance to take a few photos. This bikini is perfect for sunbaking and light swimming but I wouldn't go surfing or swimming laps in this beautiful number. 

The tie bottoms are ridiculously comfortable  - seriously the greatest. Their colour means that i've probably got about 10 other tops that will match it perfectly too! There's 41 items on sale to mix and match on their website too. You better get shopping!! 


I'll have some better photos for you guys next week when I have time to take proper photos with real sand and water! the weather is warming up enough to go swimming soon! i'm just waiting on the pool to get repaired. But for now guys, please go check out RH Swimwear's website (link above) and trust me, you'll fall in love with it.
Ruth absolutely nailed this design, it's beautiful and I love it! I can't wait to check out the other styles. I think my next one will be a one piece. 

4 comments:

  1. LOOOOOVE IT! i cant wait to get one too

    ReplyDelete
  2. when will you post more photos?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read so many articles or reviews on the topic of the blogger lovers except this article is in fact
    a pleasant piece of writing, keep it up.

    Feel free to visit my page: Buy Propecia

    ReplyDelete

Kind words only, this is a positive blog. Negative comments get automatically removed before the owner reads them so don't waste your time :)