Sahara Triangle Bikini Billabong Review

Again on my birthday I found the Sahara Bikini stashed away in this little surf shop.  I instantly fell in love with the colours. Can't decide between elephants or giraffes? I say pick both with the Sahara Reversible Triangle Bikini. This classic triangle top flips between a clay red elephant print and a cream and black giraffe print with a tribal inspired bead in the center. Add the cross stitched edges and you are set for a beach safari in the sun. It's best paired with it's matching bottoms for extra fun.

I bought the size small. I think I paid $80 or something for the set. 


I didn't have a chance to reverse the top during my day at the beach.


 This top is twice as nice as it's versatile and reversible. Both sides feature a wildly hot tribal print. The cups can be slid to adjust coverage and comfort.
The lowrider bikini bottom offer medium coverage at back, with a regular rise at front and back. Designed to sit straight across your hips, with side straps measuring 1.75".






This one should be hand washed just like all bikinis and avoiding rough surfaces will help keep it in shape for a few years.


Anyways, Enjoy




1 comment:

  1. love it! its like a photo journal

    ReplyDelete

Kind words only, this is a positive blog. Negative comments get automatically removed before the owner reads them so don't waste your time :)