Current Collection

So this is my current collection in easy access for if I want to go out swimming or sun baking, I also have another bag full of other things that I need to go through and categorize too. It legit took me an hour just to take these photos and another half an hour to transfer them from my phone to my laptop so I hope you guys enjoy this! 

Now also remember that i've been doing this - collecting - since I was 15 years old. 

 Quiksilver

 Dartook Bikinis
 Billabong (hard to see but this one is navy)
 Lychee Swimwear (this one is hard to see but it actually has lines through it.)
 Brakinis
 Boutine LA
 Brakinis 
 Brakinis
 Brakinis
 Brakinis
 San Lorenzo
 Neyku
 Boutine La
 Billabong
 Soul Sista Swimwear 
 Billabong 
 Lizzie Swimwear

 Lychee Swimwear 
 Jets
 Lychee Swimwear
 Lara Bingle 
 Billabong
 Billabong 
 Billabong
 Cotton On and Moontide
 Brakinis 
 EPV
 Seafolly
 Kaikinis 
 Brakinis 
 Dartook Bikinis 
 Billabong
 Lychee Swimwear 
 Lara Bingle 
 Billabong 
 Billabong
 Lychee Swimwear 
 Blue Glue Bikinis 
 Billabong 
 RH Swimwear 
 Kokoh Bikinis
 Billaong
 Midori Bikinis 
 Tigerlily 
 Honey 
 Boutine LA
 Triangl before they became assholes 
 Billabong
 Billabong
 2Chillies 
 Cotton on Body
 Brakinis
 Von Zipper 
 Lara Bingle
 Lychee Swimwear 
 Kokoh Bikinis
 Kokoh Bikinis 
 Brakinis 
 Brakinis 
 Brakinis 
 Lychee Swimwear 
 Lychee Swimwear (have another pair of bottoms to match the top but they are in the wash)
 Brakinis 
 Brakinis 
 Brazil wear 
 Tigerlily
 Brakinis 
 Lychee Swimwear
 Seafolly
 Lolli Swimwear 
Lychee Swimwear



3 comments:

  1. How the fuck do you pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! There are so many nice ones . you should sell some :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm gunna need them all when I move to the Philippines in a few years to start my own business. Their bikinis don't fit me at all

      Delete

Kind words only, this is a positive blog. Negative comments get automatically removed before the owner reads them so don't waste your time :)