Living it Up in Lychee Swimwear





The Marissa one piece is available now from Lychee Swimwear as a part of the Tropical Paradise 2014 collection, I highly recommend you get in now and pick up one of these beauties for only $79 today before they all sell out.



This one is probably my go - to one piece for summer because it's perfect for the beach and so easy to pair it with a pair of shorts to head out into town in.


Lychee Swimwear is owned by the beautiful Alek Rauze based in Europe, her designs offer Italian made fabrics by Carvico Milan of the up most quality ( I would know, I have many of them) with matching lining. The Mirissa is made from 80% nylon and 20% spandex to give it a really light weight feeling while still allowing it to dry fast. Nylon isn't the most durable material once exposed to all Mother Natures Elements so please treat it with a little more tender loving care by hand washing after wear and drying in the shade.


I wear a medium in this one even though I originally ordered the small. The straps were a little too tight on me so Alek let me swap it over and the whole exchange from order date to me wearing it was only 3 weeks.


International shipping is one thing I really admire about Lychee Swimwear - it's affordable for Australian women, which if you are like me and spend most of your time online shopping it comes in handy to save a few pennies here and there.
It comes in a variety of different colours but I stuck with the floral to continue on with my collection. The inside lining is a pristine clean white (which I adore and when I got cold my nipples didn't show through - thank the Lord)


Surf tested and Bikinis Anonymous approved, this one piece will stay on if you get hit by a few waves. This one is definitely coming scuba diving with me in the new year.


It's got a cute cheeky cut to the back with it's low dip and cheeky cut bottom half too. I had such a fan time getting up and taking some early morning photos for Lychee, the sun was perfect and I just felt completely alive. I can't wait for more days like this




3 comments:

  1. Hi there, just wondering if their sizing runs small or true size. I'm thinking of purchasing online. I wear Vitamin A top size M/8 just wondering if they are similar in sizing. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Kind words only, this is a positive blog. Negative comments get automatically removed before the owner reads them so don't waste your time :)