So i've somehow managed to win two comps in the last 18 months on instagram, one for Neyku Swimwear and the other for Kokoh Bikini. My rules for the competitions you see online are;
1. Already be following the brand and be an active follower;
- For example, I've been a Kokoh 'kini babe for the last year or so and have purchased so many of their bikinis that the owner knows i'm a fan.
2. Read the instructions clearly. Sometimes you can only post once and other times you can post once daily or as many times as you like;
- I'm careful about when I post so i don't upset my followers by reposting the same image 5 times. I space it out over two weeks.
3. Don't beg to win;
- Seriously there's nothing more unattractive or annoying.
4. You have to be in it to win it.
5. Understand that the winner is picked either at random, by creativity or by the amount of reposts so it's important you make every post count;
-I've entered into so many competitions that I've lost count.
This week I was lucky enough to be picked for a give away from Kokoh Bikini, they were giving away a limited edition bikini #sproutinggills so I can swim around like a mermaid!
This is the beautiful new mermaid scales bikini from Kokoh's latest collection. It's a totally original design by the owner Kendall. She creates magic with her bikinis and has caught me under her spell, each print is completely unique and no two sets will be the same.
It's been tried and tested around the world in all types of terrain to make sure that it's 100% devoted to you and your summer AND did I mention it's reversible! so two bikinis in one, what more could you want??
I hope it arrives before my trip away! I could take some beautiful photos with this one.