Fitness Friday Get Your Bikini Body Fast



From now on, when I get a chance i'm going to be featuring a great way to stay fit and look fantastic on a Friday. I'll write it all up in advance and then have it automatically posted for you all to read weekly. 

Do you want to get bikini body ready in just weeks?  Then do I have a workout idea for you! When I was 16 I got dared to join a pole dancing class - so I did. I loved it that much I did it for 3 and a half years.  Pole dancing is such a hardcore all over body work out, it makes you work muscles that probably have never been used before - at least not like this anyways. It engages your core strength and helps you build those abs you've always wanted.  

Source

But to me, the best part of pole dancing as a workout is that women of all shapes, sizes, and fitness levels are encouraged and welcomed by the dance studios.


In addition to better balance, coordination (and arms to rival Michelle Obama's)  another major benefit of pole dancing is the body confidence it brings. It helps you learn to trust your body and remembering how much fun it is to dance! 


Pole dancing can help a lot of women lost weight when combined with a healthy lifestyle. In one class you can burn as many as 250 calories which is about the same as a good gym session. 
Pole dancing combines weight training (without the expensive weights) for building muscles and toning them. I learnt to support my entire body weight with my arms, using my stomach muscles to stabilize my body. 
If you can't touch your toes, pole dancing may be the answer to improve your flexibility. The warm-ups in your average pole dancing class involve plenty of stretches to reduce tension in the body. Moves like splits and back bends are a part of some pole moves that hugely improve the body's flexibility, especially if done all the time. Pole dancing can help develop your curves and muscles just like a gym can



Pole dancing fitness can greatly give your confidence a boost because it's an exercise, like any other that releases endorphin's - the feel good hormone. The ability to perform moves like a gymnast will make you feel on top of the world! Your new confidence level will make you look healthier, younger, and even more attractive. If you want to read more about how dancing can effect your confidence I've found an article that's quite interesting, Dancing Increases Self Confidence and Self Esteem


There's also the opportunity, that after a few terms in a studio you can purchase your own equipment and dance from home. X-Pole Australia is one of the top online stores that i've seen for pole dancing products. There are also many videos and tutorials on Youtube. Click here to see some of the tutorials available online for Beginners pole dancing



3 comments:

  1. The leg warmers are the best haha so retro!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News.
    Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
    I've been trying for a while but I never seem to
    get there! Cheers

    Also visit my blog - belly fat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello to every body, it's my first pay a visit of this weblog;
    this blog includes awesome and really fine stuff in support of readers.


    Here is my webpage ballet shoes trailer

    ReplyDelete

Kind words only, this is a positive blog. Negative comments get automatically removed before the owner reads them so don't waste your time :)