Kayla Itsines Bikini Body Guide


I've invested for myself one of the biggest Instagram fitness guides for women. Kayla Itines Bikini Body Guide, it's jam packed with so so so much information that I still haven't finished reading it all. 


The whole thing will set you back $120, but they're ebooks so you get them delivered instantly.
I can't wait to get back to Aus so I can start it properly with all the right equipment. 

Kayla has faced a lot over the past year from what I've seen on social media, she's been bullied and put down but yet Kayla stood taller than everyone and held her head up high. I was so impressed with how well her team and herself conducted themselves that I am a full pledged supporter of #thekaylamovement.



I've heard her talk on the radio, listened in to her boot camp and let's just say I'm now waiting for the next boot camp to hit Sydney and I am so there! 


I'll let you know how it goes! 



2 comments:

  1. Heard great things about this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I'm on week 21 :)

    ReplyDelete

Kind words only, this is a positive blog. Negative comments get automatically removed before the owner reads them so don't waste your time :)