Thoughts of the Day


Just making it clear now, this is a very 'all about me and my thoughts right now' post.
 Thinking back about how I felt the past few months and looking at how I feel now makes me realise a lot of things, mainly that I was unhappy. I'm not sure what it stems from but I can think of a few things that weren't 100% what I wanted. 

I used to love my jobs. I loved every single one of them, I loved working in retail, I had such a passion for people. I was early to work every day and I didn't mind the fact I got paid less then most people who do the same job but for other companies. I did it purely because I enjoyed it- now I've realised after being pushed around and treated like shit, that it's not what I want to spend the rest of my life doing. 

I want to be my own boss, I don't want to have to start at 7am just because someone higher then me told me to via text message the night before. I want to have the choice to chose between sleepy mornings every morning or getting up with the sun to start my day. There's a few things I'm going to do to start making my life into what I want it to be. 
I want to study, I say this now and in a months time I'm probably going to hate it, but it's what I need to build new positive relationships around myself 

People are going to take you way more seriously when you have a qualification under your belt for your chosen passion turned career. I've noticed it a lot when I tell people I didn't go to Uni. It also can help with your understanding of your new found career options. When you study you also have excuses to buy beautiful stationary from Kikki K too. It's my secret guilty pleasure. If I've had a hard day at work, I'll often stop past a Kikki K store on my break and stock up on pretty things that I don't actually need but make me feel better. 



I want to be healthy, I want to look in the mirror and be 110% happy with the way I look. Currently I pick out a few flaws that are caused by my lifestyle - or lack of lifestyle right now. I want my skin to glow and be soft. I want nice abs and a booty. I want to make home made banana ice cream in an amazing blender and mix it with all sorts of fruits to make colourful displays, and then I want to eat it on the beach. I can start working out more and buy myself a really good blender and that solves two problems I'm facing here. I'll just need to move to the beach. I'm thinking Byron, or Lennox with one of my closest friends.


Being healthy isn't all about being fit, beautiful and strong, it's about being mentally healthy too. Everyone deserves happiness in their lives. When I finish writing this, I'm going to go outside and make a list of 10 things that make me happy. 


I guess I'm just rambling on because I haven't done anything in two days. Okay I take that back, I've done a lot of researching and connecting with people in the last two days, I just haven't gotten out of bed. 
After working non stop since September of last year having a holiday has helped me reevaluate my life to make it what I want. 

Stay tuned for more! 







7 comments:

  1. Go get 'em!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what you can do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uni isn't the be all and end all; but it is a good idea. It's not easy to be a student, but better to do it while you're young. Believe me, it gets harder to do later in life. Full time work, bills to pay and study is not fun. Good luck with it all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I won't ever be going to uni, unfortunately I didn't sit the tests in college nor am I actually smart enough to get in, but luckily there are other options, CIT which is like tafe but with another name, I'll be enrolling there and hoping that I can get vet fee help. I already work full time, and I always work weekends because I don't get paid enough without it. So I barely have a social life with other people. I'm in a lot of debt for a 21 year old that I can't quit my job to go study yet. It's the biggest first world problem I've encountered. It's not as easy to study when you are young with no support network either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You seem to like fitness an wellbeing. Have you thought about doing a personal training course? Stay positive :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've thought about it, but I've had numerous gym memberships and never end up using them. I'm too lazy to teach people the importance of being fit with exercise right now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pictures you put on this post

    ReplyDelete

Kind words only, this is a positive blog. Negative comments get automatically removed before the owner reads them so don't waste your time :)