BoutineLA Review






Right now take 25% off all orders over $25 using the code "take25" on BoutineLA. I thought it was about time to update one of my most viewed reviews with some more amazing photos and some frequently asked information. If anyone does recognise where the photos came from please do let me know and i can source them correctly. This is just a quick google image search and most photos came from Pinterest.






It took just under 2 weeks for all my purchases to arrive and i only paid $13 international shipping - i totally got that money back by using my discount codes too! 




 If you aren't sure about what size to order - get the next size up. Brazilian or cheeky cut bikinis are made smaller than usual. There is always so many questions on their instagram about sizing, and because there are so many i think their customer service team can't keep up responses fast enough to reply. 
I wear a small top and medium bottoms and i'm an 8-10 Aus size. 








Don't forget to sign up to the newsletter to get constant sale updates - it's the greatest thing i've ever done. I always know when things are on sale.

These bikinis are not for the faint hearted that's for sure. They're sexy and revealing and make me feel fantastic when i have a pair on.
I've looked high and low and it looks like i'm the only one who has written reviews about these babies. 



Unworn and opened products can be returned for a refund less shipping and a 10% restocking fee.
If your item has the tag removed or shows obvious signs of use/wear/wash you will NOT receive a refund, you will be issued store credit.
There are absolutely NO returns on underwear, any returns on Underwear will not be opened and be disposed of. 
Please DO NOT send through a carrier that requires a signature, USPS is our Preferred shipper, so please use USPS.
Customers are only allowed to exchange items ONCE. If you send in a second exchange it will NOT be honored. You will have to make a new purchase.
There will be a 10% restocking fee on all swimwear bottoms that are returned for a refund.






15 comments:

  1. Which ones do you have? Are you still happy with them, and do they get much use? I've seen the 'X' brand everywhere, they look really nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey!
      I've got a pair of grey, navy and bright orange ones. They're super comfy and I love them!
      Living in Canberra I don't really have access to wearing them often as everyone is a little backwards and gets offended about a little booty.
      I seriously recommend them!
      It's even better because they're so cheap. I only have to add 30% onto the sale price to convert it back to Australian dollars

      Delete
  2. They look like they sit high, but maybe that's cos they show so much booty. Are they comfy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very comfy!
      They can sit higher or lower on the hips because of how cheeky they are, it's totally personal preference.
      I put mine a little higher because I'm not a skinny Minnie and don't want a muffin top haha

      Delete
  3. im a size 6 us and not sure whether or not i should get the medium or go up a size for the large but the pair i want is only available in a medium. help? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a 4-6 and the medium fits me perfect. You can try it? That's what I had to do, I ordered the small and found out it was too tight.

      Delete
  4. They look slutty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just s different style for a different culture that you're not used to. Hawaiian girls wear bikinis like this all the time because they're easier and more comfortable

      Delete
  5. thanks for some very good looks...

    ReplyDelete
  6. thx for some very good looks...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,

    Which style did you order? I just ordered a medium in classic and a medium in beachy as a gift for my wife before we move somewhere where she will be living I her bikini while being functional (fishing etc). She's a UK8 (a US6) and usually wears minimal coverage bottoms and thong bikinis so I'm hoping the beachy ones aren't too big. Customer Service are useless and met my query with a very ambiguous answer about sizing! Googled advice and found this page...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey there

      your wife is super lucky to have you spoil her with bikinis! i would always wear a medium in Boutine LA no matter what style. I think you're safe with going for a medium with your lovely wife. My hips are 91cm and Boutine sit just right on them with no muffin top, i'm pretty sure i usually wear a size 8 in the UK as well.

      i didn't have any luck with their customer service either, they told me the wrong size in the beginning so i had to order a second pair.

      good luck!

      email me if you have any further questions on bikinisanonymouus@gmail.com :)

      xx Maddy

      Delete
  8. This company is horrible with getting back to people. I tried to do an exchange with them because I ordered the wrong size and needed a different sized return to me so I sent the tops back and NEVER received any product back. I payed over 90 dollars and never ended up with bikini tops.

    ReplyDelete
  9. the size chart Size S for the onepiece chooks shows 28inch. Is this the circumference?

    ReplyDelete

Kind words only, this is a positive blog. Negative comments get automatically removed before the owner reads them so don't waste your time :)