Thinking out Loud Thursday - My Favourite Bikini Store I Shine365









 

"Recently deemed Miami’s Best Start-Up of the Year by Racked Magazine, ISHINE365 was founded in May 2012 by original beach babes Christina Mignon Pino and Katrina Silva. ISHINE365 strives to bring our customers a uniquely curated array of the latest and greatest when it comes to all things swim and destination. Inspired by west coast beach culture and a genuine love of sun and sand (and the belief that vacations should not be restrained solely to the summer months) Miami based ISHINE365 has quickly become an international sensation, offering our world wide customer base the largest selection of bikinis, swim, destination, and activewear from our favorite brands all year round.  Working closely with designers and brands, ISHINE365 also houses a number of exclusive styles, personalized events, and in store and online shopping events. Officially opening up our doors for the local public this past summer, ISHINE365 also opened up its first boutique at our headquarters in Miami, Fl as well as a second site, www.ISHINEFIT.com, specializing in the active, workout, and casual wear.

Additionally, ISHINE365 prides itself in taking an active role in community and international issues, partnering up with other local companies such as Miami Dade Animal Services, StyleSaves, Redbull,  and JugoFresh to give back to to the community we strive to enhance." 




source




I personally love ishine365 purely because they ship to Australia - mind you this does come at a price and it's more than $30 AUD. My Lolli Swim bikini got to me in less than a week - it was very impressive. Use my ishine365 and ishinefit discount code MADALYN10 for extra savings that make it easier to spend. 





source


I've been saving my pennies for the last few weeks and will save for a few more till the new season of swimwear comes out. I've got my eye on a few things - like these bikinis below. They're gorgeous!



source

source
    



source



And as a tip for you all, i've added the designer list too! All my faves are on here! 

123

9seed

A
ACACIA Swimwear
Aila Blue 
AMARA Swim
ANI Bikinis
Aquarella Swimwear

B
Beach Riot
Beach Riot // Stone Cold Fox
Bettinis
Bless'ed are the Meek
Blue Life
Boys + Arrows
BRIXTON

C
CALi DREAMiNG
Cleobella
Crafturday

F
Flash Tattoos
For Love & Lemons
Frankie's Bikinis

H
Hotcakes
House of Au+ORA

I
INDAH
Issa de' Mar

J
Jen's Pirate Booty

K
Kai Lani
KIINI Swimwear

L
The Laundry Room
Lioness
Lolli Swimwear

M
Mandalynn Swim
Mara Hoffman
Mary Grace Swim
MICHI
MIKOH 
Minimale Animale

N
Natalie B Jewelry

O
Ola Feroz Swimwear
Olympia Activewear
One Teaspoon
Onzie 

P
Pacific and Driftwood
Pitusa
Posh Pua

S
San Lorenzo Bikinis

Siempre Golden

Spiritual Gangster

SKIVVIES by For Love & Lemons

Stone Fox Swim

Sunny Life

Surf Gypsy

T

TEEKI

Tori Praver Swimwear

Tyler Rose Swimwear

V

 VIMMIA
 







2 comments:

  1. My personal favourite designer (from the list above) is Frankie's Bikini's. I absolutely love Frankie's designs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're cute!
      i love the new posh pua for next season and I'm in love with acacia swimwear. It's just so expensive! I've never been able to justify spending $250+ Australian dollars on two tiny pieces - as much as I have wanted to!
      I'm so lucky that now I get a code to make my purchases just that little bit cheaper. Also! Mara Hoffman is the same brand Beyoncé was seen wearing, that cheeky pink one piece floating around online

      Delete

Kind words only, this is a positive blog. Negative comments get automatically removed before the owner reads them so don't waste your time :)