The Purchase Report | August






Missguided
 
Missguided AU is slowly becoming my go-to online store purely because it’s affordable. The items you’re getting are very well priced for their good quality craftsmanship. They offer the same things in all their international stores which is a bonus for me since I like American fashion so much. It’s almost like they are a better version of Forever21 for me.

Capped Sleeve Ribbed Cropped Tee $16.00


This lightweight ribbed jersey essential in black is a must have for your summer wardrobe. Versatile is key with this piece, its cropped style and capped sleeves are super flattering for most shapes and will be a core ingredient for a day to eve look. Team with a jersey tube skirt and some heels to complete a night time casual look. 



Capped Sleeve Basic Crop Top Burgundy $10.00




In a rich burgundy colour, we love our Missguided basics. Such a versatile piece, you can wear casual with shorts and jeans or dress it up with a midi skirt and a pair of heels. Whatever you decide make sure to invest in our basic cropped jersey Tee.  


These two tops are super cute and so worth it. I paid $4.00 shipping for both items. I’m more likely to wear the black top because it’s a little bit longer in the body. I don’t like wearing crops often because I don’t like how they sit on my hips. I’m really short so they sit a little lower than they do on tall girls. I even like the material better on the black top too, not sure how obvious it is, but the material is ribbed.



 Jessica Super High Waisted Skinny Jean Blue $20.00


Style your cobalt blue jeans with a long cream shirt and black boots for a clean minimal look. This must have style comes in 4 rad colours so buy in multiples for extra mileage. Our super soft high waisted skinny's are a real wardrobe staple.
I absolutely love these jeans! they're a little too tall in the crotch for me but that's purely because i'm super short haha. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind words only, this is a positive blog. Negative comments get automatically removed before the owner reads them so don't waste your time :)