28th September 2015

Today is a public holiday in my city which meant that i finally got a sleep in - yay - but not a very long one now that the weather is warming up. I would rather go sit in the sun outside and work on my tan or go for a run then lay in bed all morning. Although i'm back in bed now it's only because the wind is still cold.

Bikini by H&M


I woke up at 8:30am this morning, read some Eat Pray Love while eating my breakfast in the sun on the grass. Monty and i then went for a walk up the ridge to go find this purple flowered plant that he wanted to see.

I've tried out the new Mine Tan Absolute Foam for $32.99 but you can use my code MAD20 to get 20% off your total order.  It's the darkest 1 hour express tan Mine Tan offers and it's by far my favourite. I only left it on for about an hour and 20 minutes in total to get this shade of tan.
Love it!


After our walk i broke out the Nutri Bullet and made myself a healthy berry ice cream bowl. Frozen strawberries and blueberries blended then added together and topped with more frozen fruit. Perfect!





And for lunch i decided to make vegan pancakes, this is the recipe i was working off

1 cup coconut flour
3/4 cup almond milk
1 small banana
 a dash of vanilla essence



 Mash the banana up then add the almond milk and coconut flour (my coconut flour wasn't very photogenic today lol, the whole packet fell apart).



 Topped with maple syrup and fresh blueberries. Ah yum.
Now i''m blogging and watching Cowspiracy for the rest of the afternoon before going to bed early tonight. I couldn't be more happier with the weather forecast for next week either. Get prepped for so many more photos!

Bikini by Merculture Swimwear



2 comments:

  1. you should post more about your days

    ReplyDelete

Kind words only, this is a positive blog. Negative comments get automatically removed before the owner reads them so don't waste your time :)