Acacia Swimwear Review and Discount Code





Since summer will be here before you know it and ishine365 had their sample sale the other day I've finally been able to get my hands on some Acacia Swimwear! Hurray! it's been on the top of my list for the past year or so since i started blogging to be a part of the Acacia Babes team. Thanks to ishine365 and my ambassador code it's finally a reality for me!
Using my ambassador code MADALYN25 you can get 25% off the ishine365 website and the ishinefit website.




“Acacia Swimwear is a collection of swimwear inspired by designers Naomi Newirth and Lyndie Irons’ love of travel and exotic beaches. The brand’s signature style is a fuse between the perfect low-cut Italian bikini and the classic Brazilian fit. Known for its intricately detailed designs, custom prints, buttery fabric, and seamless comfort, Acacia mixes effortless femininity with sophistication"



"While growing up in Maui, designer Naomi Newirth saw an opening in the swimwear market and began sewing her own bikinis at an early age.
Business partner, Lyndie Irons, was raised on the beaches of Southern California. Lyndie got her start as a swimsuit model at the age of 15 and immediately was inspired to create her own line someday."
Best friends Naomi and Lyndie discovered that they shared the same vision in creating a chic new swim line. In 2008, they joined as partners in the venture to launch Acacia Swimwear. The brand has since lived up to its name for bringing back the edge with smaller cuts.




Each collection is largely inspired by Naomi and Lyndie’s beach lifestyle, travels, and Native American heritage, which is displayed through tropical and tribal motifs. Naomi and Lyndie have a knack for mixing neutral tones with vibrant pops of color, as well as color blocking with the use of crochet, making the collection bold and unique.
Acacia Swimwear has expanded to include resort wear, a children’s line named Acacia Swimwear Honey, footwear, accessories, as well as a multitude of future collaborations.” - Extract taken from the Acacia Swimwear website



I’ve never understood why each piece is so expensive; the cheapest ones of the latest collection are $99USD each! To me that seems so outrageous.
None of the less, the bottoms are super soft and comfy and the top is only tad bit small in the cup. I’m waiting for the matching bottoms and bra style top in the papaya colour too from America.



I’ll only get mine from ishine365, everywhere else is too expensive and I get to share my ishine365 ambassador code with everyone!

This bikini has been the biggest motivation for me to get fitter even though it’s still so cold in Canberra.



I ordered the Pavils Bottom in Haupia in a small and the Maldives Top in Papaya/Haupia in a small, they were here within 4 days or so. The top is a little tight around the cups and it also doesn’t look as good at certain angles either which I’m a little disappointed about. The bottoms fit like a glove but I’m a little concerned about the holes lining up and showing a little too much. I definitely recommend a Brazilian wax if you want to wear these bottoms! 
I'll post the other two items i got from Acacia Swimwear when they arrive :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind words only, this is a positive blog. Negative comments get automatically removed before the owner reads them so don't waste your time :)