The Purchase Report | September


Firstly i just wanted to start off by thanking everyone for all the beautiful birthday wishes before i get too far ahead of myself!


 Celebrating their 100 years this year with a new basics range and statement monochromes that i love! Bonds created this super comfy sporty body suit that does nothing but flatter for me. Made from a light cotton and soft wide racer back straps. I purely wear my body suit for yoga at this point in time but i will be wearing mine to the beach come summer time. It fits well when paired with a pair of shorts for a casual look. Totally worth it at $24.95 from Big W. 


Classy Summer Dress 
 I got this dress from Surf Dive Ski last week for my birthday, it's made from cheese cloth fabric and soft cotton embroidery detailing. It was perfect for the beach. The brand is Nunui, i cant seem to find it online anywhere right now! but i think i paid $60 or $70 for it.


H&M Swimwear

 I went to H&M for the first time on Saturday and it was a nightmare. Holy moly i can see why they won't allow trolleys into the store - it was packed! Thankfully i managed to get exactly what i wanted for only $15. I got the cute push up bikini i've had my eye on all winter from the American store.

Right now i'm really loving the white cotton clothing coming into the warmer months in Australia. Not only did i purchase these but i've gotten a white baby doll top and another cheese cloth dress too that i don't have photos of yet but i'll share the links as well.


I feel like i refreshed my summer wardrobe with the Sienna Tassle Smock Dress. I can't wait to team it up with a floppy fedora and sandal for that summer bbq down at the river. I just need to find the best gladiator sandals and floppy hat to pair it with now. $34.95



 I love this little top, i wear it to work over my tight black and navy pants already but it will look awesome teamed up with my new Forever21 shorts (will feature another day) and my darker high waisted mini skirt from Surf Dive Ski. 29.95




























No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind words only, this is a positive blog. Negative comments get automatically removed before the owner reads them so don't waste your time :)