Daniel Wellington Watch Review


 I wanted to introduce everyone reading to my new favourite thing. My new Daniel Wellington watch.


It's a beautiful elegant watch that's silent and stylish. My favourite things! Spoil yourself and order yourself one for Christmas and get 15% off your order using my code madalyn.mitchell at checkout.

I was given the Classic St Mawes Lady watch which retails at $279.00.

It features a leather band Colour: Brown 

Ringcolour: Rose gold/Silver - mine is rose gold

 Clock-face: Eggshell white 

Clockwork: Quartz Japan citizen 1L22 movement. 

Size(diameter): 36 mm 

Height of casing: 6 mm 

Water resistant 3ATM avoid all contact with water 

and the strap is interchangeable what more could you want?




 What do you guys think? love it or nah?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind words only, this is a positive blog. Negative comments get automatically removed before the owner reads them so don't waste your time :)