Myra Swim Review

Trawling through Google trying to find a decent review on Myra Swimwear. I've found one, but it wasn't quite what i was after. If i'm going to spend so much money on a tiny bikini i want to ve reassured when i make that purchase i'm going to love it.
I've had an issue with their customer service in the past, unfortunately the owner threatened to block me after i asked another girl her size on Myra's instagram post. The other girl commented on how she believes "they're obviously made in Asia and the sizes were fucked". The owner - said if i couldn't just email her team my questions and kept asking them on instagram she would block me. I spoke to the other girl privately about the owners threat and the girl must have gone back to the owner because then the owner came back at me and had a go at me "for sending my friends after her".  I have not made a purchase from them again.  Seriously who would want to after that experience!

I have an Elle one piece in the medium and it barely fits my size 8-10 frame, i have also tried one of the older bikini styles and it looked fucking awful on me. I cried when i saw my reflection i was so disappointed. I had wanted this bikini for soooooo long. So now i'm torn between purchasing one of the newer bikini sets (but i have no idea what size to get, their sizes don't seem to be accurate) or sticking to my guns and not purchasing anything due to my negative experience with their customer service.



11 comments:

  1. Check out Lola & Lamar swimwear! They're Australian made xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes the owner is very difficult and b****y. When owning a business that charges the high price for their products you should at least be polite and take into consideration what the customers feedback is. I know 5 girls who have purchased Myra swimwear and they look awful on

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's no customer service there at all, it's such a shame as it had huge potential. I wish I still had the screenshots of her having a go at me! The products to me aren't even worth it anymore even if I do love them. So glad someone else shares my opinion!

      Delete
  3. their swimsuits are made so cheaply basically doubled spandex stitched together so that the seems are hidden between each other there is no elastic in the leg holes or any where else so the swimwear rides up the crack of your butt and they are way over pricing their swimswearits not even worth more than $20 if you ask me and the owner is young and has NO business sense what so ever she is rude to pretty much anyone who trie to tell her the truth about her pricing & product quality.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so disappointed! I love the style but I just can't get over how badly she treats customers

      Delete
  5. Hi, as a swimwear designer what are you looking for in your swimsuits? I am trying to cater to every girls needs! let me know!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please email me on bikinisanonymous@gmail.com and we can talk more

      Delete
  6. can I ask your height?
    Im currently debating on the elle one-piece sizing! im a us 2/4, and 5'7"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm 5'2" and the medium barely fits me, I do not recommend

      Delete

Kind words only, this is a positive blog. Negative comments get automatically removed before the owner reads them so don't waste your time :)