Do More of What You Love


 After having the day from almost hell, i needed to wind down and relax. I sat at the river with my books and did some light reading to clear my mind. I always find that reading my favourite books or romance novels always help me feel better for the rest of the day. I love to read because it's one less thing to think about. It's so much simpler.



Today my read was Khloe Kardashian's book. For the record, i'm a Kardashian fan. I follow all of them on instagram and am always one of the first to know their breaking news.
I have the Kimoji app, Khloe's book (i draw the line at Kim's selfie book) and adore their clothing choices.
The book includes how-to advice and lifestyle tips as well as stories of Khloe's struggles with weight, relationships and her self-image. Filled with personal thoughts, famous quotes and photos, her latest work will motivate you physically, spiritually, mentally and emotionally. I know i loved it!

"I am so excited about sharing my philosophy on how I live and the power of strength," Khloe said. "I hope to be an inspiration to readers everywhere on how they can create their own true strength and beauty inside and out."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind words only, this is a positive blog. Negative comments get automatically removed before the owner reads them so don't waste your time :)