Isidora The Label


I was lucky enough to get my hands on a sold out bikini from Isidora the Label Jessica Bikini in the rust colour. I had seen a few images floating around of this bikini and instantly fell in love.



I'm yet to take some photos wearing it, but for our enjoyment i've attached photos from the website directly. And lets be honest, the model is hot! i love love her tan!  

 Next on my list is the Nicola Bikini in the Khaki, hint hint Monty! I'm wearing a medium in the Jessica and the top fits like a glove but the bottoms are a tiny bit loose around the hips, luckily i can adjust it because i have my own sewing machine now.



I'm loving the royal gem colours, they're so retro but yet super cute. For only $79.95, it's super affordable too. 
{{Source}}


 All other images apart from the last have been taken from the Isidora website directly.As i always say ladies - hand wash your swimmies and don't leave them laying out in the sun if you want them to stay brightly coloured.

8 comments:

  1. Hey! Just wondering how padded are their bikini tops? Thanks heaps xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh still wearable though? (esp in water) or is it nips galore haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you think a 32/34C would be a medium as well?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do u think this would fit larger bust like a 10d-dd?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would this have enough support and material for a dd bust?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I wouldn't really recommend anything over a C cup if you want the support and coverage.

      Delete

Kind words only, this is a positive blog. Negative comments get automatically removed before the owner reads them so don't waste your time :)