Passion Tea Sugar Scrub



I'm loving the DIY beauty products, i seriously just can't get enough of them, like this recipe from A Pumpkin and a Princess


{{Source}}
All you need is

1 cup granulated sugar
2 Passion Tea bags
¼-½ cup Jojoba Oil Pure
Orange Essential Oil
Pink food coloring (optional but only use a few drops! otherwise it will stain your skin)

This has inspired me to create so many wonderful scrubs. I think i'll be working on my own, since i'm not allowed to post up more then one photo of this bloggers stuff, or use it as my own tutorial - weird and not very well heard of but i totally get it. I would totally just give her free advertisement constantly if i could post her stuff up. But nope, i'm off to experiment on my own stuff!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind words only, this is a positive blog. Negative comments get automatically removed before the owner reads them so don't waste your time :)