Sophie Blayden Bikini Review

One very happy bikini babe right now, my Sophie Blayden Bikini arrived in time for the heat wave this week!



Sophie Blayden is an Australian made treasure, owned, created and shared by a small local business up the north coast. They've created this incredible range for women who love the outdoors, adventures, for the dreamers and the believers too. I find these designs have just the right amount of cheekiness to the behind that you can wear them anywhere!
Sophie Blayden's designs all remind me of the mother earth, with neutral colour schemes and conservative yet fun styles.


{{Source}}

I'm wearing a size small in the Nebulosa top and the Felidae bottoms. The Nebulosa top is a classic triangle slide top with a tie up strap at the back, instead of being a halter style that can dig into your neck the Nebulosa top has slide straps attached to the back strap. You can change them around to a cross over back too! super cute. I love the fact you can mix and match this top with a brown bottom, black bottom, white bottom or a stripey black and white bottom. It's created from a polymide fabric (20% Spandex and 80% Nylon) making it so soft on your skin. It's actually pretty stretchy but still advisable to purchase according to your bra size. Also, it's got a clean white lining on the inside made of the same material so it won't go see through! 
One of these tops will set you back $70AUD.


Everyone knows i love cheeky cut bottoms, so the Felidae bottoms are no exception. They're a cute brazilian cut style with string sides. Mad out of the same material as the top, it's super soft too. It's said that these bottoms are really great for water sports too, i'm yet to wear them for anything more then just floating around in the river.  It's advised that this style stretches after a few wears so there is no need to go up a size like normal brazilian styles. I'm wearing a small in these with absolute comfort. These bottoms set me back around $60AUD.

{{Source}}
 I was lucky enough to make a purchase and included as a special gift i got the Take Me Outside tote bag. Love love love. It's my new beach bag, fits all my tanning oils and towels in it as well as mangoes and my Memo water bottle. 
Since my purchase was over $100AUD i ended up getting free shipping too, it ended up taking probably about a week to arrive in the mail. 

{{Source}}

It was only like 2 months ago were i saw the little hand drawn sketch of these bikini styles where i made up my mind that i needed to have them! 




What do you guys think? i love it! 37 degree weather today and i'll be wearing this one down to the river to try to keep the heat at bay. 


2 comments:

  1. I'm in love with this two piece! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could have this kind of body to wear this lovely bikini :S
    Thank you very much for your honest and informative bikini reviews! I would never know so many different bikini brands without your blog entries. :)

    ReplyDelete

Kind words only, this is a positive blog. Negative comments get automatically removed before the owner reads them so don't waste your time :)