The Roundie Beach Towel Review


My new love right now is my plush round towel from Aussie brand The Beach People. “The Roundie”, as it is usually called, is big enough for two people (but i use it just for myself) and features a black and white Aztec print with a white fringed edge. I love the fact my one doesn't have the colour so it matches and goes with nearly all my swimmers so far!

You can also purchase the essential leather carry strap which makes the perfect accessory for carrying the Roundie to the beach or park, or mostly in my case the river.

This Australian label, created by a sisters just north of Byron Bay, home to the original “Roundie” – an ingenious round towel featuring soft fabric, sophisticated prints and tassel detailing.


{{Source}}
The Beach People also have a heap of large beach bags to keep your gear sand-free, as well as towel ponchos, beach carts and beach tents and totally cute instagram worthy items.

{{Source}}

 Once you've tried one of these creations, i can pretty much guarantee that you won't be able to go back to a regular boring beach towel. You're welcome. You can thank me later.



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful.... beautiful round towel!!! Thanks for sharing such great round towels!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I loved this. Thank you for sharing this post but I thought there are various online shopping store who sells beach roundie i.e Handicrunch which is one of the best online shopping store where you can find amazing collections of beach roundie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for Sharing This blog , i like this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Very nice article| Thanks for sharing round beach towels

    ReplyDelete

Kind words only, this is a positive blog. Negative comments get automatically removed before the owner reads them so don't waste your time :)