Forever21 Shopping, Shipping and Product Review

{{Source}}

I have a few favourite American brands that i like to window shop, drool over and occasionally make a purchase. For those of you not familiar with Forever 21, they are the 5th largest specialty retailer in the US. A customer even named her daughter after the store because she almost had her baby in one of their stores.

I've been to the one in the Philippines a few times while i've been travelling but i would love the chance to check out an American site.  In its first year alone, it made over $1 Million! But even with its huge growth, it still remains a family owned business.

I've ordered a bikini, and two tops, one from the contemporary range after just falling in love with them all!

{{Source}}

Their classy head office just screams amazing in my eyes. I would  dream of working in a place that looks like this.

But back to my review! The shopping was the easy part, i did it all on a mobile device, it ran smoothly and was very easy to navigate. I put the bikini in my bikini in my shopping cart and totalled it up. The bikini cost me $20USD something and the shipping a very high price of $38USD.


The Top Favourite Ruched Bandeau in Flamingo is like my newest fave bikini top. I absolutely adore the colour! It's an old season product and currently on sale for $9.99USD. I really wish i had gotten it last summer when i saw it because then i could have gotten the now sold out matching bottoms.

{{Source}}


The bottoms i did end up getting are the Ruffled Cheeky Bikini Bottoms they're so close in colour you can barely tell. Made with a stretch knit, this pair of low-rise bikini bottoms features ruffled accents on both sides and a cheeky cut. Matching top available for those who like a triangle design. They're like $12.90USD or something cheap like that.

{{Source}}


I've sized up to the medium in both the top and the bottom. I ordered the small, spent like $82 and then had to purchase a second pair and sell the first pair online because Forever 21 don't offer exchanges on swimwear. I would have thought that since i matched the sizse chart for a small i would fit a small, boy was i wrong. Could it be because i've gained a few kilos of winter preparation? or is it just American measurements just seem so different to Australian?



It does also offer removable halter straps, but they're really thin and are likely to dig into my neck a little, so i've taken them off.


Either way, i'm happy with my purchase. It arrived in a week with DHL shipping and i ended up getting it delivered to work so i wouldn't have to go pick it up. Can't wait to hit up the sunshine in this baby.This neon pink colour is one of my new favourite colours - even coming into autumn.

What i love about American bikinis is that they are made out of a thinner nylon material. While they may be cheaper quality and don't last as long as Billabong would, for example, i still love the feeling of the material. They're lighter and dry faster in my eyes.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind words only, this is a positive blog. Negative comments get automatically removed before the owner reads them so don't waste your time :)