Victoria Secrets Annual Swim Sale/Closing Down Sale



With my favourite company stopping their swimwear line and shutting it down, all us bikini lovers have shed a lot of tears over the loss. But we picked up the remaining pieces and went shopping with the clearance sale!

I ordered myself two sets from two different locations
<-- the first one on the left is the Flounce Top with matching bottoms in the Beach Orchid Woodblock colour - i ordered these from a personal shopper in the US because the online store had sold out. It cost me way more then their original retail price. I'm just pissed off i didn't check the newsletter in my emails soon enough to get the extra 30% off swim!
I spent $250AUD on this bikini and it should be arriving over the next two days. I've ordered a medium top as my cup size has gone up and a small bottom. I've chosen this photo off instagram because this girl - Zoe - looks way better then the VS model in the original photos and looked way too slender for my likings.




The second bikini i ordered is still in stock on the VS website
<-- The Flounce Triangle Top and matching bottom. These two set me back for less then $45.00AUD. I figured that it was a great bargain and i could average the two prices out so it wouldn't seem so bad. I've ordered a small in both the top and the bottom of this set because it strikes me as a more cheeky design.

If the design you like is sold out you can always try ebay, there is a huge Victoria Secrets swimwear collection on there.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind words only, this is a positive blog. Negative comments get automatically removed before the owner reads them so don't waste your time :)