Moana Bikini 2017 Sneak Peak




I've been looking forward to the release of 2017 of Moana Bikini since my order from 2016 arrived with my Pipping Poppy Spaghetti top and Skittle bottoms. They're my go to bikini when i know i need to look my best out on the water or the beach.
I got mine in the first release of 2016 last year and this year i will be counting down the days till the rest of the 2017 collection is released in Hawaii!

I've put together a few snaps from the past week or so for us to drool over while we wait. I'm just so excited already! I'm loving the bottoms below that Karina is sporting on her snapchat on 11/9/16, i love the black and white triangle pattern, i've been hunting for a bikini like this for months but i haven't found the perfect one yet, fingers crossed it will be this one!









A photo posted by KARINA IRBY (@karinairby) on


Karina giving us a sneak peak on 11/9/16 on her snapchat

{[Source}}
What do you guys think? Write me a comment below!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind words only, this is a positive blog. Negative comments get automatically removed before the owner reads them so don't waste your time :)