Island Boheme | Velvet Paradise

Island Boheme doesn’t get more flattering than this! The ultimate in comfort, the Gigi top and bottom are a stylish alternate to the conventional bikini. With its double lined design and open décolletage too, the Gigi is perfect for the girl who appreciates the simple pleasures in life, imagine sipping Rosé under the sun or lazing by the pool.

The double lined design makes for a seamless no “cut in” fit. The only thing I can fault this brand on is not responding to emails, I've tried twice now to email them to exchange my top for a smaller size and haven't received a response yet. They only allow exchanges within 7 days of receiving your item and I'm running out of time now, hopefully they respond soon.  I also contacted them on Instagram for an update and they said I should hear from them Monday. I finally got the response! Poor things have been messed around with Cyclone Debbie! 

I ordered a medium top and bottom but the top is massive on me. I'll nearly even consider swapping for an extra small! 

The velvet is a really cool idea, not too sure how it will hold up in water just yet, but they're are a few Insta babes wearing there's in the pool and they still look great. 

 

 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind words only, this is a positive blog. Negative comments get automatically removed before the owner reads them so don't waste your time :)