BRKNIMG AMBASSADOR REVIEW - Why i will never shop with them again

I made an order two months ago with BRKN IMG and agreed to be an ambassador for them. They have no proof my $100 order was sent and are refusing to refund me, they have not replied to my 3 emails over the past 2 months and will only reply to my DM's on instagram.

They are now telling me they will contact my bank and their lawyer to tell them i am breaking my contract and terms and conditions. I am warning girls out there that my experience has been incredibly negative and i would think twice about working with them. I will never work with them again either, I hope others think twice about this too.


they advertise online;
"As soon as your package is shipped, you will receive an email notification confirming the shipment. The email will provide you with the tracking number for your package. Your tracking number can be researched at USPS.com or fedex.com"

I was not provided with a tracking number or a confirmation of shipping email. They are also not responding to my questions regarding which company it was sent with. They tried to tell me that it costs $56 for a shipping to Australia with a tracking number.

I honestly got ripped off, out of pocket by $100 plus online shopping bank fees and no bikini.  
I will never shop with them again!



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind words only, this is a positive blog. Negative comments get automatically removed before the owner reads them so don't waste your time :)