Myra Swim 17/18 Collection

I know I have posted about Myra Swim before and I didn't have much to say, but it seems like they have listened to their customers in saying the sizes and styles don't quite fit right. As the latest collection fits me like a dream! Thank God! Because I love the colours and the material is so soft. When I am established with my own brand this is the type of material I want. They offer Afterpay - so the only reason I have made any purchases with them at all to justify their expensive items, or you can use my ISHINE365 code if you live in the US "MADALYN15" as they stock a few of their items there too!

I wear a small in tops, medium in bottoms, medium in one pieces and small in their clothing collection.

These are my favourite picks that I've ordered from Myra in the past few weeks;


Madden Playsuit - Vanilla 
Chic lightweight playsuit. Perfect to throw on after the beach to give a clean look. Button up or down to give a different style. Fitted at waist with tie to give a flattering look to your figure.







Ralph One Piece - Lavender  
Seamless, 80's/90's style high cut one piece.


Ralph One Piece





Milan One Piece - Navy 
Classic high cut, strapless one piece.




Otis Top - Vanilla 
Flattering open front, tie up crop. Paired with a high waisted bottom to give that classic 90's sports luxe look.



1 comment:

Kind words only, this is a positive blog. Negative comments get automatically removed before the owner reads them so don't waste your time :)